Monday, January 10, 2011

Before Leaving the House

Fortunately for me, before leaving for an appointment, I had to make a quick trip to the privy. Upon glancing at my visage in the mirror I was horror-struck with the thought of what I was about to share with the world! I had twin eyebrow hairs, thick, white ones, arching out over my glasses frames and curving back down toward my lenses. A conservative guess put these hairs easily within reach of Boone and Crocket records. And I had just kissed my wife goodbye! I came back to her and asked her if she really minded me leaving the house like this. "Like wha... Oh my!" As she stepped back with her hand covering her mouth. This type of thing has happened before, manifesting itself in creative and compromising situations. It prompted me to design this little "Remember" sign. If you want a copy of it to paste on your door just holler. I got your back, you just be sure and get your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment